Wakefield Park WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY Track Days are a whole lot of fun
The partnership of Wakefield Park Motor Raceway and Trackschool offers the kind of track day experience you’ve been looking for.
Whether you have never done a track day, own a standard, performance or race car, or would like to use one of the race-prepped hire cars from Trackschool's fleet, this day is a whole lot of fun.
Wakefield Park WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY Track DayYour Car or Our Car | Group or One on One Tuition | Observed Licences Tests (OLTS)
Beginning with the all important morning briefing, these days are geared to providing you with the best chance of improving your driving skills in a non-competitive driving situation.
Learn as you go, with ample time on the track. Off track be part of the group, caught up in the infectious enthusiasm of similarly experienced and motivated drivers.
And throughout the day enjoy the easy access you have to the best of motor sports professional driving instructors.
Wakefield Park - WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY Track Day / Your Car
- Your Car $295.00
- Your Car / + Secondry Driver $345.00
- Your Car / + OLT $375.00
Wakefield Park - WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY Track Day + One on One Tuition / Your Car or Hire Car.
- Your Car / One on One Tuition / Half Day $495.00
- Your Car / One on One Tuition / Full Day $695.00
- Your Car / Your Car / One on One Tuition / + OLT $695.00
- Mazda MX5 / One on One Tuition / Full Day $1,100.00
- Toyota 86 / One on One Tuition / Full Day $1,200.00
- DSG VW Golf GTI MK5 / One on One Tuition / Full Day $1,200.00
- Mazda MX5 / One on One Tuition / Half Day $695
- Toyota 86 / One on One Tuition / Half Day $750.00
- DSG VW Golf GTI MK5 / One on One Tuition / Half Day $750
The home of Trackschool is Wakefield Park Raceway. This popular motorsport venue, in Goulburn, is easily accessed from Sydney, Canberra and the South Coast.
Often referred to as ‘The Nation’s Spectator Track’ because it offers a clear view of all the action on the track. Wakefield Park’s 2.2 KM circuit is also regarded as one of the safest circuits in Australia.
If you do not already have a licence, see the options below to organise one.
- Option 1 - AASA annual Licence is $85 and can be organised online https://aasa.com.au/licences/
- Option 2 - AASA day Licence is $35 and can be organised online https://aasa.com.au/licences/
- Option 3 - Various CAMS/Motorsport Australia licences can be available through the CAMS/Motorsport Australia Website
- Option 4 – A PLA (pre licence authority) to do your OLT
Use your own vehicle or hire one of our special race-prepped hire cars.
- Our days are for Production based Sedan, Sports Cars and Clubman Cars.
- Your car can be road registered or unregistered.
- Your car can be a standard car to a highly modified race car
- Open wheelers unfortunately are not able to attend our days due to insurance.
- This means no Formula Vees, Formula Fords, F3s, Aussie Race Cars, Legend Cars, Future Cars etc
- If you are unsure about your vehicle, please contact us
Ample car parking, cafe, carports, lock-up pit lane garaging, tower and corporate area.
- Coordinated Groups
- Free Passenger Sessions
- Special track prepared cars available for hire
- Live Natsoft Timing
- Well Organised
- Pro Instructors
- Pro Photographer
Drivers will be divided into groups according to speed and/or experience. We like to keep the groups relatively small, which means more track time for you and less traffic. You can expect to get around 6 -7 sessions during a day.
Please wear closed in shoes, socks, long pants and long sleeve shirt. Bring a helmet (helmet hire is available).
Book a Wakefield Park WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY Track Day
Book a Wakefield Park WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY Track Day with One on One Tuition