COVID-19: TRACKSCHOOL TRACK DAY WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Putting the health and safety of our entire Trackschool family first, we ask that, before booking, you make yourself aware of some new changes and requirements.
- NO HELMET HIRE. You will need to bring your own helmet.
- PRIMARY DRIVERS ONLY. NO SECONDARY DRIVERS.
- NO SPECTATORS, FAMILY, CHILDREN, GUESTS or SECONDARY DRIVERS PERMITTED. We will be restricting access at the gate.
We take pride in our business and your wellbeing is our priority. These policies have been put in place to help you stay healthy and safe.
- Event sizes will be kept small.
- Most of the Trackschool Track Day will be either outdoors or in your own car.
- All instruction and guidance will be conducted in small groups, outdoors.
- Driver's Briefings will be held over the PA System from Pit Lane.
- Drivers, instructors and staff will be asked to wash their hands frequently throughout the day. Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Drivers, instructors and staff will be asked to keep a 1.5 meter distance from each other throughout the day.
- All instructors and staff members will be symptom free.
- If you are sick with a cold or ‘flu’ or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend. You may contact us on 0412 574 010.
Please know that we are EVEN MORE COMMITTED to giving you a FUN AND EXCITING Track Day experience.
As Covid 19 requirements change, we will let you know via our website and Facebook.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us;
Call: 0412 574 010