The secrets out! Wodonga Victoria WEEKEND Track Days are a whole lot of fun. Discover them for yourself
Trackschool has teamed up with Motorsport Australia as we head back to the NSW / VICTORIA border to run more of our track days at this sensational venue.
Whether you are a novice or an experienced driver, own a standard, performance or race car, or would like to use one of the race cars from Trackschool's fleet, this day is for you.
Wodonga Victoria WEEKEND Track DayYour Car or Our Car | One on One Tuition | Observed Licences Tests (OLTS)
Beginning with the all important briefing, these days are geared to providing you with the best chance of improving your driving skills in a non-competitive driving situation.
Learn as you go, with ample time on the track. Off track be part of the group, caught up in the infectious enthusiasm of similarly experienced and motivated drivers.
And throughout the day enjoy the easy access you have to the best of motor sports professional driving instructors.
Wodonga Victoria WEEKEND Track Day
Drive your own car around the fabulous Wodonga Victoria Track for $195, secondary drivers are welcome for $50 more and why not take your Observed Licence Test (OLT) at the same time for $330.
Wodonga Victoria WEEKEND Track Day with One on One Tuition
Drive in your own car or hire one of Trackschools race prepped hire cars with a pro driver sitting alongside to instruct you in the finer points of driving.
YES!!! Open Wheelers may now attend our Weekend Trackdays at Wodonga Victoria
Barnawartha North race track - Victoria, 1.6KM. The Barnawartha track is 3hrs north of Melbourne and 15mins outside Albury-Wodonga.
IMPORTANT: A Motorsport Australia Track Licence is required to participate in this event:
- Option 1 - Motorsport Australia Day Licence (Available to purchase below)
- Option 2 - Motorsport Australia Speed Licence
- Option 3 - Motorsport Australia PLA (pre licence authority) to do your OLT
Use your own vehicle or hire one of our special race-prepped hire cars. You can hire a race-prepped car with One on One Tuition at all of our Track Days.
- Our days are for Production based Sedan, Sports Cars and Clubman Cars.
- Your car can be road registered or unregistered.
- Vehicles must be roadworthy; Brakes and Tyres must not be worn out.
- There must be zero leaks of any kind, oil, fluid or water.
- Car must be empty. All personal items must be removed from the vehicle.
- All headlights, tail lights and indicators must be properly working and visible when turned on.
- Your car can be a standard car to a highly modified race car
- Open wheelers may now attend our Weekend Trackdays at Wodonga Victoria. This includes Formula Vees, Formula Fords, F3s, Aussie Race Cars, Legend Cars, Future Cars and Radicals.
- If you are unsure about your vehicle, please contact us
Ample car parking, fuel and food Outlets.
- Pro Instructors
- Max of 4 x groups of cars
- Track time 9.30am - 4.00pm
- Plan is for each group to have 6 x sessions each
- 2nd driver option
- Free passenger sessions
- Pro Photographer
- Observed Licence Tests available
- Special race-prepared hire cars available
Drivers will be divided into groups according to speed and/or experience. We like to keep the groups relatively small, which means more track time for you and less traffic.
- Drivers and Passengers must be wearing full length pants and long sleeve top OR a race suit ensuring ankle to wrist is covered.
- Helmets must be approved and must have a valid standards sticker. Motocross helmets are NOT accepted. (Helmet hire is available).
- Enclosed shoes must be worn, exposed shoes such as Sandals or Flip Flops are not allowed.
Book a Wodonga Victoria WEEKEND Track Day
Book a Wodonga Victoria WEEKEND Track Day with One on One Tuition
Buy a Motorsport Australia Day Licence for a Wondonga Victoria Event