Wodonga Victoria Track Day at Barnawartha North Track near Albury-Wodonga
Trackschool has teamed up with CAMS/Motorsport Australia as we head back to the NSW / VICTORIA border to run more of our track days at this sensational venue.
Whether you are a novice or an experienced driver, own a standard, performance or race car, or would like to use one of the race cars from Trackschool's fleet, this day is for you.
Wodonga Victoria Track DayYour Car or Our Car | Group | Observed Licences Tests (OLTS)
Beginning with the all important briefing, these days are geared to providing you with the best chance of improving your driving skills in a non-competitive driving situation.
Learn as you go, with ample time on the track. Off track be part of the group, caught up in the infectious enthusiasm of similarly experienced and motivated drivers.
And throughout the day enjoy the easy access you have to the best of motor sports professional driving instructors.
Barnawartha North race track - Victoria, 1.6KM. The Barnawartha track is 3hrs north of Melbourne and 15mins outside Albury-Wodonga.
See the options below:
- Option 1 - A PLA (pre licence authority) to do your OLT
- Option 2 - Minimum CAMS/Motorsport Australia L2S licence
- Option 3 - If you do not already have a CAMS/Motorsport Australia licence, we can provide a 12 month CAMS/Motorsport Australia L2S licence valued at $140 for FREE.
Use your own vehicle or enquire about our race prepped hire cars.
Due to limited availability we ask that you contact Trackschool to arrange a race-prepped hire car before you book your event.
- Our days are for Production based Sedan, Sports Cars and Clubman Cars.
- Your car can be road registered or unregistered.
- Your car can be a standard car to a highly modified race car
- Open wheelers unfortunately are not able to attend our days due to insurance.
- This means no Formula Vees, Formula Fords, F3s, Aussie Race Cars, Legend Cars, Future Cars etc
- If you are unsure about your vehicle, please contact us
Ample car parking, fuel and food Outlets.
- Max of 4 x groups of cars
- Track time 9.00am - 4.00pm
- Plan is for each group to have 6 x sessions each
- Free passenger sessions
- CAMS/Motorsport Australia licence bargain (see BONUS below)
- Observed Licence Tests available
- Race-prepped hire cars available
- 2nd driver option
- BONUS - If you do not already have a CAMS/Motorsport Australia licence, we can provide a 12 month CAMS/Motorsport Australia L2S licence valued at $140 for FREE.
Drivers will be divided into groups according to speed and/or experience. We like to keep the groups relatively small, which means more track time for you and less traffic.
Please wear closed in shoes, socks, long pants and long sleeve shirt. Bring an ADR approved helmet. Helmets are available for hire.
Book a Wodonga Victoria Track Day